Monday 10 December 2012

Best Christmas gift



volkswagen citi golf 
Christmas is on the 25 of December, a day where Jesus Christ was born. It is celebrated by many Christians all over the world. This is what happens during Christmas time, children will be on vacation, some companies will close down for that day and the next for their staff to be with their loved ones, people exchange presents with relatives and friends.It is a very good time the year where kids get the opportunity to list all the gifts they wish to get and give to parents to buy.


The best ever Christmas present I got so far in 1999 was a grey citi golf car from my children’s father. I was so excited and didn’t know how to drive, I was pregnant my second child, couldn’t eat with the other people as they dine for the big day, I spend the Christmas sitting in the car playing music and practizing how to drive. I am still grateful for that gift even today.


To me any gift is fine,I understand one thing that people are not the same and years also are different. People buy Christmas presents when they can afford, it is not a must. Many families are struggling, I always tell my children to accept anything they are given.

No comments:

Post a Comment